1. I was not good on Friday and Saturday – spent some money on food, beer, and a cab. I made up for it by only taking the train and walking after Friday’s happy hour endeavors – and half of the money I spent this weekend went towards groceries for last night, today, and possibly stretched into Monday! I’m not beating myself up because I know I will be good for the rest of the month!
2. I got to go to a free Flywheel class this morning – first one always free! It was Game of Thrones themed and I made a shirt out of one going into the rag pile. It will probably have to go into the ragpile still since I used sharpie on it and it bled everywhere when I washed it!
3. My roommate is having Cookout Sunday where friends come over with sides and she grills burgers. I’m going to make a lime beverage and cut up some leftover baguette to complete a cheese/sausage plate if there is enough people.
4. Spent some time today on Swagbucks and Recyclebank for their respective points and put in come Coke Rewards that I got off some recycling on the street and at the office (yes…I’m slowly becoming that person but Coke Rewards does Amazon gift cards now!)
5. I found a $10 AmEx giftcard in my room from Christmas! I find them to be a pain to redeem at stores so I decided to use it to up my Amazon credit balance. Between that and the Swagbucks I’ve earned this month – I have $35! Since I don’t need anything…it can just happily sit there.
Had a great weekend. Happy to hit reset and get back on the spin fast!!