1. Obtained many free meats this weekend and will be having burgers tonight and cooking plenty of chicken tomorrow. I also did an inventory of what we had and will be making spaghetti tomorrow with what’s in the fridge. I also saved a half loaf of bread from molding by throwing it in the freezer!
2. New month and a lot of costly obstacles at the end of it. I’m committing to staying in as much as possible for the next few weeks – which will also help me train my dog!
3. My dad had a giant jar of pennies that he and my mom had saved up for penny ante games back in the day…so he gave it to me so I could deposit it all. I ran out of penny wrappers at $15
4. I’m spending my Sunday afternoon running Swagbucks stuff in between checking on all of my accounts on mint.com and figuring out how much to pay on everything this month.
5. Much like Katy Wolk–Stanley over the Non consumer Advocate – I didn’t buy a lear jet.