- I’m determined to cook good meals without going shopping this week! My roommate and I both went shopping last week and my freezer is full of veggies and chicken sooooo there’s no reason I should have to hit the grocery store this week!
- I cancelled my plans this weekend to stay in and conserve money for the next 2 weekends of weddings.
- Committed to going to the gym every morning except Tuesday this week – making sure that gym membership pays for itself!
- Thinking more and more of selling my car and just signing up for ZipCar. My car sits most of the time and only gets used maybe 2 weekends a month to drive to Delaware or Maryland. Though it’s only worth $4,000 (probably closer to $3,500 with all the wear and tear) so I could just run it into the ground and then join zipcar!
- I haven’t spent money on a vacation in a few months because I don’t get one until October!