- I spent $76 on groceries last week and am working to make that last through most of the month with a mix of pantry staples. I made chicken and green beans for lunch for the rest of the week and will probably be making pork and then pork fried rice and another crockpot of mexican chicken.
- Instead of going out so much I have been taking time to train my dog at home. He has almost mastered watch me, touch, puppy pushups and have mastered sit, down, up, off, gimmepaw/businessdeals. We also have been going on longer walks.
- Swagbucks is having a Team Challenge this week and my team is in second place! All the more reason to stay in and not go out this week. I’ve got about $50 in Amazon giftcards sitting waiting for when I need them!
- FALL IS COMING THE WEATHER IS SO COOL! I don’t pay the utilities but for the last few days I have been able to leave Wally with just a fan and a window open instead of running the A/C. And I haven’t had to use my A/C at night so we’re saving our appliances and electric bills!
- Biking to work saves me $4.50/day. $22.50 per week! $1,125 per year!! Of course I can’t bike every day but I don’t need to buy the expensive SEPTA passes because I get by on my feet, bike, and SEPTA tokens.