- I got a grande beverage at Starbucks using gift cards I have earned. I know it’s a small step and I shame myself constantly for not being able to drop the habit.
- I have spent a LOT of money on groceries this month in hopes I can get them to last me for at least the next two months (and quarterly for some of it) as I basically came here with one box of spices and a can of beans I needed to reup my pantry staples. I used iBotta, Shopkick, and coupons for a BJs run. Almost $300 later I have plenty of my personal pantry staples to get me through the winter. The most important things to note are all the beans and 4lbs of bacon.
- My coworker knows my love of coupons and shares in a bit of my frugalness. She brought me two free pizza coupons! I’m going to take her some coupons I’ve pulled out of the circulars for the last two weeks.
- It’s a little chilly in my home….so I have added layers. The temperature is just enough to make sure nothing freezes and not make me miserable. Wally and i just snuggle about it and he doesn’t seem uncomfortable.
- My dogwalker and I have been doing food swaps to save ourselves from meal fatigue (both two ladies living alone and just can’t seem to get portions for one down) so I left her with a bag of pork and apples from my crockpot and she left me a bag of fresh hummus and even left me a little something she knew I could use….…a garlic roaster! To go with the BJ’s-sized bag of garlic I purchased.