- My boo and I had a pizza date at home this weekend – we went and spent about $30 on fixins and $1.75 on pizza dough at the bakery at the end of my block. We snacked and made roasted garlic and pizzas together! I have PLENTY of leftovers to make another pizza or two to get me through the end of the week.
- It’s A DAY OFF!!! I’m at home with my dog watch TV and working on some really old craft projects I should really complete. If I’m home I’m not spending money!
- I’m earning giftcards on Swagbucks, Perk, and InboxDollars while watching TV and crafting. I want to buy a new fridge, washer, and dryer so I’ve been earning Lowes giftcards and I’m up to $50!
- Speaking of not having a washer or dryer….today I’ll do a load of handwash in my clean tub to tide me through next weekend! I plan to get these things by the spring but it has been quite the game working around not having a washer and dryer at home. At least I’m saving on my expenses!
- I’ve saved over $100 using Digit this year – I plan to use it to put a huge chunk down on this student loan this year!