It was a stressful day and I was bummed so here’s my 5 Frugal Things about it:
- I still had iced coffee from last night and I somehow made that one jar last all day! I drank water all day instead of coffee or soda….totally not normal but let’s see if I can make it 2 days!
- I did actually walk to the Starbucks after a particularly stressful morning…stopped at the steps…and just walked around the block and went back to work. I didn’t need the boost or to waste my free beverage….so I didn’t and I went back home!
- It would appear that I forgot to take my crockpot out of the fridge and actually cook my baked potato soup for dinner and food for the rest of the week. I can’t do it tomorrow because I will be gone for over 12 hours and that will kill it! Luckily I was able to make myself an egg sandwich (with a glass of wine) and still have enough turkey chili at work for another meal so I am prepared.
- I’m very excited to have a pop tart and glass of milk for dessert. Cheap pop tarts are delicious pop tarts.
- I didn’t buy a lear jet….or anything for that matter.