- I found 3cents while walking my dog this morning! I’m always finding change, cash, and homegoods on the curb when walking my dog.
- I had to hit the laundromat this morning – I was able to use the smaller washers so I didn’t have to put more cash on the laundry card! They use a card system and if you put $20 in you get a bonus $3 so every time I feel that I have to pop a twenty on – not today! I was able to hang a lot of my items instead of putting them in the dryer and was able to dry everything in 42 minutes over 4 dryers (you get x amount of free minutes in the dryers depending on what size washer you use) I haven’t purchased a new washer and dryer yet for my new home but have only had to spend $40 this year at the laundromat by using other people’s facilities (thank you dad and boyfriend <3 ) but by getting more than one wear out of work clothes by hanging them back up as soon as I get home with a little febreeze – I can also hang them up in the bathroom when I shower to steam them out. I ALSO FOUND ANOTHER PENNY IN THERE!
- I also stopped at the ThriftWay on the way home (bundling errands) and spent $36 on some non-chicken meats, some sauces, and a few items for baking. My weekend plans fell through so I’m going to spend my time indoors making some food for the week. I haven’t made spaghetti in forever!
- I just spent 10 minutes signing up for a bunch of free samples! It’s like getting random gifts in the mail that i forgot about by the time they arrive.
- Since I’m staying in I will be spending the weekend cleaning, swagbucksing, inboxdollaring, and sleeping. Frugal as fuck.