- I took my dog on a nice long walk today – we went up Passyunk ave and I stopped in at the pet store and got one of Wally’s favorite treats at 20% off and scored some free kibble samples! Wally loves the samples in his tricky treat ball.
- I really wanted to go to Lowes and have a gift card…but talked myself out of it. I know I’ll spend more than I need and didn’t need to lose my parking spot. Instead I listed one of my pieces of curb furniture on craigslist for free.
- Tonight I’m stopping by someone’s home to pick up a $5 wall clock that will go great with my shabby chic farmhouse wall – I will get to and from using my bus pass.
- I made spaghetti with meat sauce to get me through the next few days – not sure what I’ll do after that! I have some things in the freezer I can eat and will see what else I can forage. I’ve spent a little over $80 on groceries so far this month.
- I love cable and I’ve been watching it all weekend – it’s worth the expense if I use it, right?