So I’m doing another fast!! I’ve been spending badly on food this month and a few other luxury (to me) items and I need to reel it in. I’m getting so close to paying off that first loan and it’s killing me seeing it sit there yet another month. I made a last big grocery shop yesterday and bought produce that should last me 16 days.
Here’s 5 Frugal Things Today:
- I gave myself an at-home spa day today. I made a body scrub of coffee grounds, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and honey. I soaked in the tub with the scrub and then cleaned the whole bathroom afterwards.
- Doing Swagbucks, InboxDollars, and PerkTV all day has saved up some pennies!
- I rolled all of my change and had an extra $17.50 thanks to spending with cash and always dumping change into my burger bank. I also pick up change all the time on the ground!
- I know cable is the first thing that everyone cuts – but I like it and won’t give it up! I have a friend coming over tonight to watch Game of Thrones (free HBO trial) and eat pork nachos that I will make. I can invite friends over to watch things on weeknights and my boyfriend and I really love watching Cops on Saturday nights. It keeps me from going out and spending at bars when I can invite people over.
- Sitting at home working on my insurance license studying – something that will keep me in forthe next few weekends