- I finally got out of Aldi under $50!! I spent $38 on various things to get me through the end of the month. I am spending a over $50/week on groceries and I have to figure out how to lower that in June. I’ve got a few things in the freezer but I’m at the point that each cooking meal only lasts about 2-3 days and by mid-week I’m exhausted. Gotta utilize the freezer better for meals to get me through the end of the weeks.
- Spent yesterday and today on Swagbucks, InboxDollars, and Perk. I made a little over $2 on Swag and am not really sure about the rest. It’s not much but it’s not spending and it’s keeping me occupied!
- Friend is coming over for Game of Thrones tonight – perfect time to see my friends and justify a cable bill.
- I hand-washed a few items in my sink yesterday to get me through the week and save $20 at the laundromat. I’ll be able to do a few loads at my boyfriend’s next weekend.
- Took some time to clean out my closets and was able to throw a few more items in the donation bin. GET RID O DAT CLUTTER!