- It’s that quarterly time to order a 30lb bag of dog food. My dad dropped by a coupon for $15 off a $50 purchase at chewy.com so I ended up getting the dog food and a bag of treats for $38.98 and the dog food along usually runs $44. Win! I’ve also held off getting my dog new toys by stuffing toys into eachother after he has eaten all the fluff out and then playing some fetch. Eventually he gets bored with me and will take some time to try to pull the toy out of the other toy.
- I finally have a fully functional washer and dryer so I can clean everything in the house because I am now very allergic to dustmites. Spending time in the basement to launder will encourage me to keep cleaning it up to make it a cozy space down the road.
- I got my annual pedicure with a friend over the weekend – $25 for an hour of bliss per year is worth it to me. I found a really nice, clean place a few blocks away and reasonable for the job they did.
- I really need to cut down on some clutter in the house before my boyfriend moves in. i’ve got a slowly-growing box of items I want to put up on Craigslist and the Philadelphia yardsale groups….it’s just such a pain in the ass at the same time!!
- I have to make some turkey balls to get me through the first few days of the week and will be hitting the trader Joe’s tomorrow to get a few fillers.