- Spent a good portion of the day just hanging out at the house, cleaning a bit, and making cards for friends that just moved. I had all the materials on hand!
- Batched all my errands and with to CVS, the gym, and Trader Joe’s. The showers at my gym are better than my home shower and nobody was there so I took my sweet time and even shaved my legs! I also took that opportunity to wash a bunch of coconut oil out of my hair. I used all free samples for toiletries! And slowly working towards those 120 gym sessions that will reimburse my gym fees through health insurance.
- Trying this Thai Peanut Chicken recipe from Budget Bytes tonight because I had drumsticks in my freezer and a hefty stock of peanut butter. It’s currently marinating in the fridge! I didn’t obtain fresh ginger or cilantro but I did have the dried stuff and the sauce tastes pretty darn good to me. Wallydog is enjoying the remains of the peanut butter jar as a ghetto kong treat!
- I haven’t done a load of laundry since last Friday…I believe tomorrow will finally be the day as I am mostly out of clothes and need to wash my sheets. I am also confident that I can get away with one hot load and one cold load. I hang about 75% of my cold load to boot!
- I used some Amazon gift cards to buy a cheap but sturdy journal – I like to write! It keeps me focused on my goals. I didn’t overly like the quote on the front of the journal, so I went through my collage boxes and found some stuff to fix the front!