- Drinking coffee at home – one Starbucks iced venti caramel coffee is $3.19 and my bag of coffee at Aldi is $3.99. In 2014, I spent $1,000 on Starbucks alone….so far in 2016 on all coffee shops I’ve spent about $150 of my money (this does not include bagged coffee as that is actually a grocery budget).
- I’m staying home watching Cops and trying to prepare my home for next weekend when my boyfriend moves in! I’ve been able to reevaluate a lot of my possessions and have a good ebay/craigslist horde going in the basement. I have a HUGE STACK of comics and everytime I do a load of laundry I go down to the basement and organize a bit more. This will be most of my day.
- Went to a friend’s house last night and came home with a bag of pork. Chicken thighs in the crockpot right now. I need to find the bag of pasta I have somewhere in the kitchen and then I will have meals for the week!
- I’m meal prepping and handling all of my home business today because I took up a part-time job and will be working a few 14 hour days and most weekends. It ends December 7 so it’s not forever and will bring me an extra $200+ per week!
- Spending some time on Swagbucks and InboxDollars while I’m having my breakfast and watching Cops.