- I have been basically home since Thursday – I’ve spent $32 in GrubHub but that lasted me 2 meals and everything else has been in-home eating. I still have $65 left on the eating out budget for this month so we’re doing okay. Can’t spend if I’m sleeping!
- Even though I vowed mostly to give up on earning sites in 2017, I’ve been too out of it to do any painting or reading. I have been able to click aimlessly on websites so I’ve earned about $26 between Swagbucks and InboxDollars.
- Yesterday I HAD to get out of the house. We took the subway down to the thrift store and looked around and spent NOTHING. My boyfriend had picked up a neat metal spoon but ended up putting it back so he didn’t have to charge $1.25. Took the subway instead of spending on an Uber.
- I love daytime TV. I love daytime TV. I could sit home all day for the rest of my life watching judge shows. Utilizing this cable that I’m paying for.
- Today I had my first post-op appointment! We took the subway and there was no copay. I went and also got my allergy shot after to bundle errands and then we got breakfast at Panera where I used a giftcard. We took a nice stroll a few blocks down before hopping back on the subway. I’m tuckered out but feel pretty damn good for someone that just had surgery.
What frugal shit are you getting into?