- I ate leftover pizza and brewed coffee at home for breakfast.
- I used our rain barrel water to clean out our Bennett Compost bucket, another bucket, and water some plants.
- I met the boyfriend at a bazaar happening at our local Whole Foods – we walked around and bought nothing then came home and ate snacks. One of my favorite things about Philadelphia is all the free entertainment spring through fall.
- I’ve had the itch to go out and get a beer or something. Instead, we’re drinking what we have at home. We also went to Acme and bought New York strip steaks, some sides, and a dessert for the cost of one entree at a restaurant. I’m so thankful my man can cook!
- Spending the evening in is so much cheaper! Eating and drinking at home while watching the TV we pay for. I’m running Swagbucks and knitting through it all.