- I have no plans….and that’s the best plan some weekends. We went grocery shopping and are staying in the house while my boyfriend attempts making pho! Our pot is not the suggested size but we are making do…
- I’m continuing to work on my first knitting project and I’m trying to get through the purple yarn so I can start the green! It’s such a great activity to do and I can run Swagbucks and InboxDollars while I do it. A great couch activity for a quiet, cold weekend.
- Enjoying the TV we have at the house instead of renting or going to the movies. We do have cable and are locked in until December but we take full advantage of OnDemand and DVR. I’ve got plenty of People’s Court and High Court to watch!
- I rinsed out the compost bucket with rain barrel water while that was emptying and watered our little babies – look at them grow!
- I’m not buying anything! So enjoy this picture of Wallace:
I reached out to a nutritionist to see if they can help me set the best macross for me in myfitnesspal and basically to have a professional tell me to stop being such a fat fuck. I know what my problems are but I’m just not sure the best course of action and have some blog fatigue when it comes to trying to do the research myself.
This was the last week of Girl Meets Fitness and I definitely tried my best but was just unable to do all 5 days of workouts in the last 2 weeks – but I did sign up for her March FitCamp! Donating blood killed my energy for Tuesday’s leg day but I gave it my best!
I am FIVE Weeks Down on the StepBet Challenge – ONE MORE TO GO!!!! AHHHHHH!
I also signed up for the next challenge that starts March 6 and my goals are a few steps lower so that’s exciting.
GYM July 2016 – June 2017: 48(as of 2/22) /120
Sub-Goal: Donate Blood – I donated on 2/20! It was quick and painless YAY! I have scheduled my next one on 4/26 at St. Monica’s which is just a few blocks from my house.
I’ve been working hard on my knit-game and am a little consumed by it. I went and picked up 2 more balls of merino wool yarn from Loop to finish it. I learned how to change colors at Thursday’s knitting circle and I’m trying to get through the purple ASAP
I have been so preoccupied with my knitting that I haven’t been reading so that may be the goal that gets dropped! Oh well!
Pay Down Some Mortgage
I transferred $51 from my new Wells Fargo checking account to my mortgage principal this week. $250 of my paycheck is going direct deposit bi-weekly into this WF account and I think it’s a good idea to keep that over there in case shit goes down and I need to pay my mortgage.
For this goal I will now not talk about what I’m saving to put into it but what actually gets transferred to the princpal!
Save Like a Motherfucker Frugal as Fuck
I grabbed a few extra snacks in my blood donation so we would have more things in the house to eat. I found two pennies and a quarter on the ground. I dug into the back of the work freezer for some chili I had thrown in there last month – it kept me fed through the work week!
My boyfriend’s birthday was Friday so I used a vacation day. I was able to cash in some Opentable rewards to get a $20 gift card for our fancy dinner. I got him a groupon for a massage and a few things he needed.
Other than that, we spent the weekend indoors eating crockpot mexican chicken and doing house stuff. I [obviously] knit while running various videos and apps while he video gamed. We did take a small trip to Lowes to get some gardening stuff together and started some plants! Our thrift store Aero Garden needs a new motor so we ghetto-rigged this little setup:
So $2,000 towards each of these goals by June? Ummmmm….
Continuing Education Credits for Health License
I went ahead and signed up for a CE course that I wanted to do because my free coupon code was about to expire and I didn’t want to wait.
Learning About Annuities
We start March 10th!
Why The Fuck Are You Reading This?
Apparently to learn about my dayplanner because this week’s #TealTuesday was my record-breaking view of OVER 28 VIEWS!!! WOOOOO! I think it did so well because I promoted through an Intsgram pic and shared it to my Facebook. I don’t want to lose my Facebook friends to over-marketing through….so that won’t be a usual thing.
Unless my friends legit start getting in on #tealtuesday which I guess I still need to really define as a hashtag, huh?
I’ve gone through almost the entire first quarter doing these so that’s exciting!